Almost as usual here’s a new remixes sampler, this time from Gecko Yamori. Rather than remixes, they are new tracks inspired on the following:
- Cycle I
- Attack the Barbarian (beta)
- Wave 131
Newly added/redesigned stages
(SOR3 Shrine outside)
(This one was the last scene lacking to complete the SOR2 route)
(City Hall from SOR3, might be a completely different place in v5)
(SOR1 Inner City)
(Some changes and a dynamic screen on the background)
I’ll show some videos from time to time, since the game is taking shape and I can show more advanced things already, but don’t expect too many spoilers.
Full screen rotation on the pirate ship:
(The angle has been corrected, now emulating a real funfair boat)
A sample of the most complex SOR3 stage (not complete yet):
- Added a free movement camera.
- Added a scroll lock.
- Added support for several floors on a single stage.
- Objects are kept in memory when going in and out of rooms.
- The camera has been improved for slow movement.
New section added to the blog, with reviews for V4 on different media: