This is a small update to say that there will be several other updates this month, and maybe a new server change between the 13th and 15th if this server keeps going down.
You’ll have to keep an eye on SOR1 Signal since instead of hitting horizontally only he can hit vertically as well, as you can see in the above image.
1. Finish new palettes (98,9 %)
- 6 new palettes for SOR1 Bongo
- 4 new palettes for SOR1 Signal
2. Fix badly ripped v4 enemies (100 %)
3. Replace old v4 enemies (95 %)
- Antonio and Rudra still need to be completed
4. Create new files for the new enemies (100 %)
- SOR1 Bongo complete
- SOR1 Signal complete
5. Miscellaneous enemy tasks(100 %)
6. Finish menu / interface (82 %)
I guess this will be already finished for the next update.
Bugtrack updated with old recorded bugs now fixed or newfound ones
1. Executing the max speed cheat makes the countdown freeze (added).
2. Bug in throw moves. When hitting twice and then throwing the enemy, if the Zan/Skate/Max don’t execute the breathing animation afterwards the grappling hit counter is not reset, so grabbing an enemy again makes them execute the last hit instantly. (fixed)
3. Characters can burn while dying (fire, enemies). (fixed)
4. When finishing a stage, if enemies don’t leave the screen in time their shadows freeze on the ground. (fixed)
5. Scenery-cast shadows don’t work when choosing a shadow type other than reflected. (fixed)
6. Under specific conditions, bullets make enemies bounce in mid-air. (fixed)
7. Life drop when player characters hit each other in 2P and VS modes is excessive. (fixed)
8. When getting a weapon from the ground you can see a different name on the HUD. (fixed)
9. When Max grabs an enemy and jumps, the enemy is not positioned correctly at the beginning. (fixed)
10. When holding an enemy and jumping with Max, if you keep holding the jump button Max jumps again. (fixed)
11. Collision boxes issues with Max. (fixed)
12. When holding an enemy and jumping with Max at a screen border makes the enemies held permanently. (fixed)
13. When losing a life and knocking down all of the enemies they lose their weapons. (fixed)
14. You can’t grab a Galsia from behind when he’s holding a knife (he’s just annoying). (fixed)