Another update, I couldn’t finish step 6 without finishing step 7 first because they’re somehow related.
- All of the portraits finished: 53 custom ones plus SOR3 ones.
- Added the SOR1 pause chime.
Select character screen updated
- Characters ordered by game (SOR1/2/3).
- Fixed some character attributes.
- Pressing the police call button will swap between the different versions of a character (when possible). The arrow under the character portrait will show the possibility.
Dynamic menu management
- Question mark boxes are out. The selection boxes are now centered on screen and only shown when the characters are available.
- There are 6 buyable characters, for a total of 12 selection boxes.
- Extra characters are positioned depending on when they are bought. If you don’t want a screen full of characters just buy the ones you like.
- When choosing, the character will smile.
Game over option
This is just that simply wasn’t in SOR2. You can now finish the game from the continue menu.
Updated in-game character selection
- Small redesign, more centered.
- Pressing button A swaps palettes. Since they can be custom palettes a palette sign is needed.
- Pressing the police call button changes the character version, shown in the portrait.