SOR3 Stage 3 Scene 2
The next railroads section has been completed. These scenarios will be set in a new alternate route. Unlike in 4.01b, the alternate routes will be bigger, being a full stage or even more in length.
I started working on the 2 gamepads problem some months ago. Now it’s finished.
- Automatic detection and registering when the game is executed for the first time.
- Detects any kind of gamepad, even the ones that didn’t work before (PS2 / X360).
- Having both players’ controls set to gamepads, in case one of those gamepads is disconnected Player 2 will automatically be set to use the first gamepad if Player 1′s controls are set to keyboard.
- Having both players’ controls set to gamepads and only a physical gamepad connected will make that gamepad work for Player 1.
- The second gamepad can’t control any game menu but the pause one and its specific ones.
Their numbers decreases, fixing them is my main priority.
1. A black line appears when the baseball elevator stops. (fixed)
2. The baseball elevator isn’t as fast as in SOR2. (added)
3. One of the crowd layers in the underground arena is empty at the end. (fixed)
4. Player characters leave the baseball elevator walking diagonally now. (added)
5. The screen shakes the exact moment of taking some routes, like the train or helicopter ones. (fixed)
6. Oddity. Vertical scroll in the selection screen after quitting the game. (fixed)
7. When killing Yamato in the helicopter, the scenery randomly disappears before the Stage Clear sign is shown. (fixed)
8. When a character is thrown and hits an object/enemy there’ll be a little pause to emphasize the hit. (added)
9. Pausing the game continuously can make errors appear on the temporal enemy bars. (fixed)
10. When changing from window to fullscreen mode the scenery can possibly be drawn incorrectly because of dirty recs. (fixed)
11. When using the speed cheat and getting the Game Over screen, the game locks up at the ranking and intro. (fixed)
12. When testing the speed cheat the player character was standing up with zero energy. (seems to be fixed, in any case it’s nothing that happens when playing normally)
13. When quitting by pressing ALT+X or clicking the window close button the configuration is saved. (added)
14. If ESC was pressed while assigning controls, the Start button would be restored wrong. (fixed)
15. Max keeps executing the 5-hit hold even when the other player character falls to the ground. (fixed)
16. Between player characters, the previous bug has been globally fixed (15)