28. Breakable layer.
Yes, CajNatalie will love me for this one cuz yes, it IS possible to make breakable areas to move on, just like the Trailer cabin in SOR2's stage 2-2 or the glass in the doors of the SOR2 8-1 stage.
However, I do afraid that won't be possible to recreate this layer break ups... at least not in this build. Read below why.
Okay, first of all, this layer can be animated, that's why you can keep it . It's gonna disappear anyways.
Now, this is tricky since, unfortunately, this feature it's also bugged. But I'll describe it anyway.
1) This layer must be visible at the end of your stage.
2) This ONLY works when you cleared all your enemies and move to the next stage.
3) The layer trigger must be in a range of 50 pixels horizontal and 40 pixels vertical.
4) It triggers only if your character passes through the layer's range in X, Y and Z, missing that range, the character will ignore the point and move on.
5) Works only with the exit options default, jump and diagonal. Walking to, unfortunately, it is bugged and won't trigger the point. Instant exit obviously makes no sense.
Within these conditions, it is possible to do it, however, since the character will walk straight (or diagonally) in front of him/her after the fight it's over, it's gonna be erratic to reach this break point.
Thus the only feasible solution by now to make this feature work properly is to set up a collision map that puts your characters in a straight line to the break point, therefore able to break the layer when they have cleared the enemies and walk straight to the exit. Mind you, the characters must be already inside the range within the map while you are still controlling them since they ignore collision properties as soon the battle it's over and walk through them, thus will ignore the break point.
Another solution is to make it with the horizon lines of the stage all close together (maybe simulating a fight inside a catwalk or a sewer pipe) and when the scene's over, the characters will walk straight to the break point (maybe a fence, a wall, a glass compartment, a car, lol).
Are you looking for "something"? EVERYBODY is looking for "something"!