kmc wrote:how I wish there's a stage select function
Here is the script translated for you guys who didn't take enough french lessons
I also completed the mod and must say it's an awesome one. Stages are pretty cool and the use of SORmaker features is pretty wise. The cutscenes and animations are also excellent!
Stages are pretty long though but I'm ok since there are 6 of them. Also the items placement would need some improvements indeed, most particularly the food.
saintric_21 wrote:Last night I had sex with 3 pidgeons !!! and rubbed pig fat over my chest while playing Streets of Rage 6000 : Axels willy burn
Truncated wrote:1st/ Don't go fast
2nd / Don't go fast
- Decrease in the level of difficulty
- 2 versions available (French or English)
- Title screen for the English version + Iceweb38 in the crédits.
- Correction of the text display of the English translation
- Very small graphical corrections in the level 1b
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests