Swordsage wrote:Will the SOR/BKII characters be able to do the special moves that were given in the third game (along with the energy meter), or are they limited to the second game's move set?
SoRR Development Blog (Feb. 03, 2010) wrote:18 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
* More than 1500 custom sprites created for the Remake (250 per set)
* All of the characters from the saga
* All of the SoR versions remastered
* All of the special moves from SoR3 available for all of the characters versions
* New moves for all of the characters
Dominic White wrote:kinda an extra big helping of holiday cheer and face-punching from that jolly old guy in red, and that's why I'm really hoping it does come out in the next month or so.
HolyPaladin wrote:P.S. For the record, there are now 19 Playable Characters. One was added.
Raptor wrote:Holy shit,I have never seen this before. D:
Metafogos wrote:I see this minning attack only once.
charco wrote:It's in v5.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest