Elmo wrote:Ok, so here's what I have to say:
- Interesting levels, some nice and fresh ideas too.
- Good balance in the first levels.
- Too difficult. This is because there are:
- Too many enemies overall, especially in later stages.
- Like in most mods (not just in sormaker thus far, but e.g. BOR mods too), enemy placement lacks proper "build up" to keep things fresh and interesting. Every enemy type should be introduced properly and there should be new enemy types appearing at least up until stage 7.
- No dialogue, no cutscenes.
All in all, I liked playing this mod, though. I'd give it a 5 out of 10. (Maybe this doesn't sound fair, but I'd judge it against SORR V5 which would get a 10).
i disagree that update 5 is too hard, i played it from level 1 to the end and found it to be ok
the levels all have the special police attack function to help the player
i didnt care too much about dialogue or cutscenes
i'm glad you liked the 1st half of the game as i worked a lot more on the 1st half and middle than i did the last part. but despite the rush to upload it and as you know i edited it 5 times to try and get it the way it should be.
out of all the mods i have uploaded so far this one took the most work so im just glad to have it done with now... i'll add the review's of version 5 to the 1st page i hope my next mod will get a higer score (im going to upload it tomorrow)