Ñbrevu wrote:- At the Movies. Loses a LOT of points because of the pits everywhere. Could have climbed to the 2nd place if not for those.
I take that as a huge compliment, thank you. I am guessing you hit a few life-sinks with the pits which can be annoying for a player. I've had that in the past, It's understandable. I tried to break it up in the new Director's Cut version so it didn't become so "all at once".
But anyway, thanks for the mention
The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." I can't understand why it won't work on my Linux computer.
Ñbrevu wrote:- H.U.N.T.E.R.. Loses points for the several parts where a lot of dialogue appears exactly at the same time than enemies you have to fight, which becomes annoying. Otherwise, it would probably have got to the 3rd or 4th position.
No worries, in the incoming patch (and DLC pack 1) I've already fixed up that. Remind you that was my prima donna and committed tons of mistakes. But rest assured that won't be an issue anymore.
Glad you liked Adam's, it was a pleasure to work together with talented people who did their best to deliver this work.
Are you looking for "something"? EVERYBODY is looking for "something"!
1. H.U.N.T.E.R. Using a a hub system to essentially make 3 missions in one mod, each tied by a single plot point. The idea of the gang teaming up with turned villains to form their own agency for justice is really cool and rather in character to me personally. Each mission is fantastic with multiple paths and outcomes, grand level design, and great music. Major props to the team that worked on this and I can't wait for the DLC and other related works.
2. Adam's Story- Extended. A fantastic telling of what Adam was up to during the events of SOR3. Well done level designs, amazing story and scenes, and I loved the "twisted Nostalgia" aspect, revisiting old scenes and seeing how age treated them. The old Syndicate HQ level was clever and the arcade was hilarious. Tons of replay value with the multiple paths and endings. Simply amazing.
3. Way of the Warrior. While I have some issues and frustrating moments with this one, it is simply awesome in what it pulled off. I think this was the first mod that really showed what could be done with the SORMaker in terms of multiple paths and unique level design. One of the best soundtracks, 4 endings, and amazing levels. The story was was a bit typical but otherwise good as well. All in all, grand and epic mod.
4. Gangs of Fury. What a straightforward mod is meant to be. The group goes out and beats the crap out of gangs to return the city to peace. A straightforward story that's fun and defines what Streets of Rage is all about. And the twist ending was pretty good at the end as well, not gonna lie.
5. Manhunt. Simplistic mod with a few alternate paths that's really fun to play even though the story is typical. Good music, nice level designs, fun challenge. I really liked it.
1: H.U.N.T.E.R. This mod bring us an original sistem with the hube were we can select one among three missions. The storylineof every mission is interesting and verry well elaborated. Musics are pretty well chosen. The multiple paths give us a quantity of replay values. I apreciate the fact that we can play with almost all the characters without disrecpect the canon! So I'm looking forward to all WSE team's upcoming project: DLC and the Laucorn's upcoming mod. a big "thanks" and keep on the good work!
2: The vendetta. That's right, this mod is verry long and contains some bugs. But for the storyline, enemies placement, and music, this modis verry nice to play for me. I'm impresed by the work produced here by Axelfan. Tracks, composed by Axelfan himself, are greats and it's a real pleasure for me to listen them! So, for me, this mod is just epic!
3: Adam's story: a very good mod with one of my favorites characters to the forefront: Max! A great mix with nostalgic paths and new stages! I apreciate in particulary the church's path. So thank you for all this work and congratulations!
4: Fists of the street. Also a great mod! With some good musics, pretty good enemies placement and his touch of comic, I can put it un my top 5!
5 Way of the warrior. A mod full of news concepts. That's the first mod who contains a maze! It include a new way to unlock bonus. The elevator stage is verry well though!
Thanks for all moders in this forum, who are spending a lot of time to produce all this games!
1.SOR3 for V5 2.SORR V4 Remake 3.Syndicate Story 4.Final Rage 5.H.U.N.T.E.R
the last update was sor certainly for the better, but only for the main game, all the alternative routes in sormaker were ridiculously easy now ... would be nice to upgrade with less food to compensate
It's late here but I want to give out my Top 5 since I haven't yet. I just got done playing some mods and felt it's appropriate for me to give out my top 5 now.
Now keep in mind, there are still a few games that a lot of people love that I haven't played yet so I know there are a couple popular ones that will miss the list because I haven't gotten to them yet.
And it's late here too and I've had a few drinks already so excuse me if I repeat myself and the writing is crap going along on this post.
5) V4 Remake - A great adaption of V4. It was interesting to see how V4 would play like on V5's engine and we got another good game out of it. There is no reason for me to play the original V4 anymore when I have this.
Well, actually I can't play V4 anyways since it won't boot up on my PC.
4) H.U.N.T.E.R - A game with unique gameplay. IIRC the first game with a HUB system, it allows for a ton of replays. The game is filled with beautiful graphics and many great and fun stages to play through. Awesome music too!
3) Path of the Shadow Dancer - I really like this one, considering that I am not a Shinobi fan at all. The game has a great charm and a lot of unique designs to create a fun game. It can be frustrating at some points, but there are far too many positive points that shadow over the negative ones. Still hate those bikers though (Ice, you know this ).
2) Gangs of Fury - A simple but really fun game. Filled with beautiful stages and a lot of action. On top of that, it's fucking hilarious and I will keep coming back just to watch some of the cutscenes. Special mention goes to the last stage, well done on that sir.
1) Way of the Warrior - Easily my favorite of them all. Action-packed, incredible stages, unique choices, and extremely fun overall. Sometimes I felt I was actually playing an actual sequel to the SOR games. Well done!